Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pictures for Video

This would be the first picture, because in the first sentence it talks about what i do when i first log onto facebook

 This picture would come up because i talk about how i am a rugby player.
 I picked this one as the picture showing my party side....because its the only one that would be
appropriate.
This picture of my cat will for the purpose of the video be Schrodinger's cat.

.....

The songs will go in this order: Gyorgy Ligeti - Requiem, Clint Mansell - Requiem For A Dream, And only the crescendo at the end of Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture for the conclusion.

I also plan on using paint or text boxes on youtubes editor to help explain the relevence of each picture.

I will have the other six photos by tomorrow evening because contrary to what others may think it is surprisingly hard to take pictures that you can relate to a somewhat difficult quantum mechanical theory.  If I could get any suggestions in class or as a comment I would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment