Friday, December 14, 2012

Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0GitIp3AU     Thats the link to my video.


                All I can really say about the project is that time is everything. I ran into multiple problems when creating my documentary, luckily I had allotted quite a bit of extra time to compensate for most of the hang ups. What can I say besides “best-laid plans of mice and men oft go astray.” I am very confident that my video could have been much better and I am not trying to blame any bad feedback on my hang ups, but with the hands dealt to me throughout the project this is the best I can do. I never really understood the difficulty of making a documentary now. I had a great idea for one in my head but day by day I realized how hard or long it would take me to get the shots I wanted or to edit those shots into the scenes I wanted. I assumed that a majority of my struggle to complete the documentary would get footage I realized rather quickly that the hardest part is editing and picking music out. My musical selection in my documentary is horrible the only song I could put on was the only song not deleted off my computer when I used virus scan to clean my computer after I got a virus from a YouTube to mp3 site. So all in all, I am a little disappointed with my documentary. It feels, for lack of better words, half ass and I am not too big a fan of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment